Copyright © Kirk F. White "Don't Wash Mine" 2/2/2016
- The G.A. White & Son Engine Rebuilding Company
- John Jewell, Where Are You?
- The ARDC Auto Races at Hatfield Speedway
- A Financial Windfall for the White family
- Entering the American Work Force
- The 1949 Indianapolis 500
- My First real Modified Wheels
- Winning A World Championship Automobile Competition (Kind of)
- The First Neighborhood Hot Rod
- Thre. . .
- Really, What Do Mothers Think Of?
- Status Quo Jeopardized – Mother Has a Date!
- The Evil, Possessed, Frannie
- One Spectacular Motorcycle Stunt
- Mother’s Wedding & the Grand Conflagration.
- Another Ford in My Future
- Thinking Ahead to College
- The Coming Drag Racing Season 1956
- Pushing It Out a Little Further
- Northwestern Avenue, Chestnut Hill, Pa.
- Considering The NHRA Nationals 1956, Kansas City, Missouri
- The Journey to Kansas City
- The Lure of the European Sports Cars
- Kirk White, “Mathematics Tutor”!!
- Mr. & Mrs. Kirk F. White move to Daytona Beach, Florida
- Daytona Beach, Circa 1957
- The Legendary Smokey Yunick
- "Small town Saturday Night"
- Entering the Business World for Real
- An Amusing, Yet Poignant, Aside
- Playing House, Kind of ...And Back to My Grown -up New Job
- Finally, Off to work at a Genuine Job
- "Selling" - A New Concept
- Learning How to Truly Sell. . .
- Discovering Sportscars, 1958-1962
- A brief romance with an MG TC
- Philadelphia Imported Car Dealers
- The 12 Hours of Sebring, 1964
- The Indianapolis 500, 1964...(barely!!)
- Daily Driving With A Ferrari California
- And Of Course, A Second Ferrari!
- Edging Toward The Great Abyss. . .
- Another 250 GT, Then a 212 E Engine
- Getting Aboard The Roller Coaster
- Then, The Ride Over Niagra Falls!
- And Than A Bulb Lit Up . . .
- January, 1968: Holy Moly, Andy, Here We Go!
- Then, A Painful Lesson Learned
- Sell Whatever Makes Money
- Getting Algar Out There. . .
- The Tale of the Two Ferrari 275 TB/4’s
- Getting Caught in the Switches
- The Homely Lancia Fulvia Sedan
- Sure, We Can Do That. . .
- Sure, We Can Do That Too. . .
- Close of Business, February 1968
- Spot Delivery of a New Ferrari 330 GTC, Circa 1968
- Bim, Bam!. . .Just Like That. . .
- Jerome Avenue. . . as “Players”
- Auto Enterprises “New Car” Department
- Then, I Really Stepped Off the Edge. . .
- “Those Guys Over in Flourtown. . .”
- The First Week of May, 1968
- Evening of May 4, The Opening Party!
- But Then I Stuttered. . .
- The Sorry State of 300 SL Roadsters (Circa 1968)
- The Ferrari 250GT Neri & Bonacini Spyder
- The Prince Bernhard Ferrari 250 GT #0725
- Fall of 1968, Bridgehampton CAN-AM
- The New York International Automobile Show
- And Here Came a Ferrari GTO (#3387)
- An Exceedingly Vivid Memory for My Son Christopher
- Kirk . . . Uh, F. White Motorcars
- The Ferrari Competition TRC “Jitney”
- Getting the Joint On Its Feet
- Ferrari Club of America Annual Meeting 1969
- Ferrari 250 Mille Miglia Berlinetta #0312 MM
- Giving the Neighborhood back . . .
- Finally, 63rd Street Opens . . .
- 1956 Ferrari 860 Super Monza
- Ferrari 375 Mille Miglia Berlinetta, Serial #0416
- Ferrari 212 Export Spyder, Ex Rosselini Bergman
- The Magic of the Lamborghini P400 Miura
- Our Proximity to Institutions of Higher Learning
- University of Pennsylvania Students
- November , 1969 Newsletter
- An Astonishing Perspective
- Brock Yates, The Ferrari Lusso . . .
- The Murena Jumps The Rails
- The Spring of 1970, We Get Bigger
- Returning to the Early Nineteen Seventies
- The State of Automobiles Racing, Circa 1970
- Bridgehampton Trans Am, June 21, 1969
- Milford H. “Tiny “ Gould, Trucksville, Pa.
- Ferrari 512M, Serial #1040
- Lime Rock Race Track, July 1970
- Lime Rock, October 10, 1970
- Is This Where Vintage Auto Racing May be Headed?
- A Funny Story, Summer 1970
- “For Probably $30, I Could Do A Movie of This Place”
- Ferrari 512 #1040 Begins Its Transformation
- Practice, Practice, Practice
- Ferrari 365GTB/4 Serial #12547, Alloy Competition Prototype #1
- The Final Coming Together
- Pushing the Edges of Sanity. . .
- A Ferrari In the Farm Field. . .
- Penske/White Ferrari 512-Daytona 24 Hours-1971
- The Vanishing Ferrari Daytona
- The 24 Minutes of Daytona
- Rain Tires, Sir?? (or Not)
- The Remarkable Road Leading to the “Cannonball” Ferrari 365 GTB/4, #14271
- The Ferrari 512 #1040 Returns Home
- Massive Ferrari Parts Costs
- Test Weekend, Sebring, March 1971
- The Water Dispersion Derby
- Possibly a “New” Driver for the Ferrari!!
- Friday, March 19: Roger Pulls It All Together
- Saturday, March 20: The 12 Hours of Sebring 1971
- So, here's how it all came about. . .
- The Tiniest spark of an idea. . .
- Then, an unholy hell strikes!!
- Kirk F. White, May 1971 Newsletter
- Barbara Walters & "The Today Show"
- Purchasing my way to heaven!
- Clearing up an incidental
- Returning to the Alfa Romeo 1500 Spyder
- The 24 Hours of Le Mans, 1971
- A High Theater Matinee Performance
- An Evening with a Gentleman Vinter
- Where the Hell Have You Guys Been . . .
- Words Simply Cannot Capture the Moment . . .
- Taking On A Battalion of Officials
- Still Couldn’t Get My French Etiquette in Order . . .
- The “Rattling” Old Motor . . .
- But, Enough of the Kibitzing . . .
- So What Happened With That “New” Ferrari you got, Whitey . . .
- “1971: The Race That Shook The World” By Brock Yates
- Where Did We Go From There?
- “Wait, Here Came An Opportunity…”
- The Kirk F. White 2nd Annual Antique and Classic Car Auction
- Sadd, Teague, and Bentley ’29 Ford Roadster, Circa 1973
- The Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang Car (s)
- Winners & Losers, Car & Driver Magazine, January 1973
- Cabrini Collee Auction, May 1973
- Imported & Specialty Cars Auction
- And Another Verse, Much Like the Other Verses. . .
- Extra Effort, the Saga of the “Old” Mercedes Benz
- Mid-Seventies, Working, Learning and More Work
- OMG. . .Here He Goes Again!
- One that Almost Got Away.
- As Promised, Switching Up. . .
- A Badly Missed Stitch in the Tapestry of Life